The role of a CIO is one of the most criticalone in today’sbusiness and industry. Today, CIOs hold the future of innovation, productivity and competitiveness in their hands. At the GLOBAL CIO FORUM, we not only provide our members with an exchange forum for best IT leadership strategies and practices to enhance business results, but we are also developing a strong voice to ensure that CIOs are represented at key industry and government decision tables. In other words: Integrate. Influence. Impact.
The GLOBAL CIO FORUM represents IT Executives and CIOs globally. Currently working in META region and with expansion plans globally, the GLOBAL CIO FORUM is a non-profit community of CIOs and IT leaders whose mission is to facilitate networking, sharing of best practices and executive development, and to collaborate on issues faced by the CIOs/IT Executives.
Who We Are
The GLOBAL CIO FORUM grows IT leaders, speaks with one voice on issues facing CIOs, and builds a vendor-neutral community for safe exchange of ideas and best practices.
- We represent the CIO Profession across the globe; members are all CIOs or their direct reports
- Senior faculty from many world’s top university business schools join us as academic members
- CIOs drive our agenda. We’re self-managed, not for profit, vendor neutral.
What We Do
- We foster career growth through C-level live and online events across the Globe.
- We advocate on IT-related issues that impact global business, extending our influence and reach through industry and media partners
- The annual CIO 200 Awards & TechTalk is the signature event of the Association, normally held in May – August each year in different part of the world. The event is hosted in various cities that have established chapters. Watch the CIO 200 & TechTalk page of the website for information on the next CIO 200 & TechTalk .
- Build networks in person and online to create a strong CIO Community. Senior executive membership ensures safe C-level exchange of ideas and best practices